Agriculture Fabric Structures
For over 35 years, Winkler Structures has given farms an affordable option to protect their assets. With our roots in the agriculture industry, our standard and custom structures are designed with the farm in mind. Sleep easy knowing that your livestock, equipment, and feed are protected against even the harshest conditions. Our fabric structures also qualify for financing, making it simple to manage operation expenses.
Strong and resilient
Our tensioned fabric and steel design enables our agricultural fabric structures to withstand anything Mother Nature throws at it. Our fabric buildings have been tested in extreme snow, wind, rain, and heat conditions and are still standing after 20+ years.
Install is fast and simple
When you need a structure we understand that you might need it right now! Many Winkler Structures are easily constructed within 3-5 days.
Portable and storable
Need a temporary storage solution and don’t want to waste time and money building a permanent structure? Our fabric structures can easily be deconstructed and stored until you need it again. Our steel frames are inline galvanized to prevent rust or corrosion while stored. The fabric membrane can easily be rolled and stored alongside the steel. Fabric buildings can easily be relocated and repurposed, whether it be converting from livestock housing to feed or equipment storage.
- Large savings compared to traditional buildings
- 10-15 degrees cooler in summer
- 10-15 degrees warmer in winter
- 83% natural daylight transferred through the white cover
- 15 year warranty
- Cover designed to last 20+ years
- Virtually maintenance free
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) certified designs
- Relocate existing fabric structures or extend to meet specific needs