Winkler Structure’s equestrian fabric structures provide a riding environment that is second to none. With a variety of standard styles and customization options, you will be sure to find the perfect building for your needs.
Allow your horses to experience a more enjoyable environment with the bright, airy, and open atmosphere.
Experience cost-efficiency with natural lighting which can provide savings of up to 80% in energy costs.
- Riding Arenas
- Riding Schools
- Round Pens
- Stall Barns
- Hay Storage
- 10-15 degrees cooler in summer
- 10-15 degrees warmer in winter
- 83% natural daylight transferred through the white cover
- 15 year warranty
- Cover designed to last 20+ years
- Virtually maintenance free
- Relocate or extend to meet specific needs
Winkler Structures are always built to the specifications of the customer. We want your fabric building to fit the exact needs in your operation. During the project planning there are multiple options that can be added to the building with ease, including: Doors, Ventilation, Eaves, End Walls, Fabric, Foundation, and Curtains. Because every building is different, we have the right options at competitive prices to make your building work for you.
- Steel Roll-up Doors (up to 16’ wide)
- Overhead roll style doors that are ideal for small storage buildings
- Continuous curtain of solid steel makes this door durable, attractive, and effective
- Canvas Roll-up Doors (up to 20’ wide)
- An outside mounted roll up door, designed similar to a truck tarp. Rolls up and down with hand held roll pipe and is a cost effective option for your building
- Accutrack Doors (up to 25’ wide)
- An outside mounted track door that uses an advanced design to ensure easy opening and closing. This door is constructed using canvas and pipes in combination with our engineered track system. Accutrack doors can be operated with an electric or hand winch style opening mechanism
- Gives an unprecedented ability to let natural light come in through the fabric while maintaining strength with the steel pipe reinforcements throughout the door
- Cable Doors (up to 60’ wide)
- Custom designed to have a very wide span. An engineered design using canvas and steel cables brings you a light door that can custom-built for even your largest machinery
- Commonly used in the aviation industry to account for large wing spans
- Bi-Fold Steel Doors (up to 100’ Wide)
- High quality construction for long lasting, reliable operation. Designed to work on virtually any building
- Ideal for aviation hangars, farm storage buildings, and commercial/industrial shops
- Quality steel construction, single lever locking system and heavy duty electric openers ensure a dependable, easy to use door system
Ventilation is key to having a climate controlled tension membrane structure. We can incorporate ventilation systems into our steel frame to allow for a wide variety of ventilation and fan options. We work closely with industry leading ventilation designers to combine their expertise with our customizable frame, ensuring you get the right ventilation for your project every time.
Ventilation can also be built right into the tension membrane to give you free flowing air throughout the building. Canvas can be replaced with large mesh vents on the end walls and structurally supported ridge vents can be built into the roof. Let our experienced design team help you get the ventilation you need at an affordable price.
Eave attachments ranging in size from 1’ – 6’ and everything in between can easily be designed and attached to your building. We use the same high quality materials that we do in our structures to ensure your investments are protected.
Common Eave Uses
- Cover outside feed bunks on cattle confinement buildings
- Keep moisture away from your foundation wall
- Additional storage along the length of a building
The custom nature of our buildings requires a very detailed approach to end walls. Our project managers will work closely with the design team to ensure you get the exact end wall you need to get the job done. We use the same industry leading steel and fabric that we do on our buildings to ensure quality throughout the building. Door sizes, ventilation options, and protection strength are all taken into account when designing our engineered end walls.
A wide variety of fabric options is crucial to provide buildings for every industry. Our No Compromise attitude means we have the fabric option for almost any application. All of our fabric comes from an industry leading supplier that we hold to the same quality standards that our customers demand.
- Polyethylene Fabric available in weights from 7-12 oz.
- Multiple colour options
- Certified Fire Resistant material available in most colours
- Clear heavy-duty long lasting greenhouse material
Our design-build structures can be customized and engineered to go onto almost any foundation. Our project managers will help you decide what foundation is best for your building, keeping in mind cost to strength ratios and ensuring you have a competitively priced total package.
- Poured concrete pony wall
- Poured concrete piers
- Precast concrete blocks
- Precast concrete walls
- I-Beams Columns
- Steel pony walls
- Steel base rail
- Supported by either auger anchors, duck bill anchors, or cross anchors